365体育投注平台A nationally-certified, standards-based program, our elementary education major prepares individuals to obtain an Oklahoma teaching certificate in elementary education, which qualifies them to teach first through eighth grade.
365体育投注平台The program requirements build on the main skills taught in USAO’s core curriculum and ensure that future teachers have a solid foundation from which to nurture new minds.
365体育投注平台The program’s broad curriculum enables the teacher candidate to develop the range of knowledge and skills necessary for an effective educator.
All requirements for teacher certification programs are subject to change if new requirements are established by the , the or the 365体育投注平台.
Why Major in Elementary Education at USAO?
- High-demand field.
- Learn from diverse and dynamic instructors who inspire you to succeed.
- Broadly based interdisciplinary curriculum prepares effective educators.
- Get real-world education experience through student-teaching courses.
- Pursue original research with opportunities to present and publish.
- Small classes: expect an atmosphere where your professors know your name.
- Elementary School Teacher
- Child Care Worker
- Social Worker
- School Administrator
- Private Tutor