How do I become a member of the USAO Alumni Association?
All USAO alumni are automatically members of the USAO Alumni Association, and as such enjoy multiple benefits and receive regular communications. You are considered an alumnus if you have attended at least one semester of OCW/OCLA/USAO. It is a non-dues-paying association.
What is the most important thing I can do as an alumnus/alumna?
The most important thing you can do as an alumnus/alumna is to stay in contact with us! Let us know what you’re up to and what you might like to do as an alumnus to stay involved with the University.
You can do all of this online by or contacting the Alumni Development office at (405) 574-320 or email@example.com.
How do I request a transcript?
Important information before you request your transcript:
- Emailed transcripts are not considered official.
- Transcripts will NOT be released if the student has a hold on his/her records.
- Current students can access their unofficial transcripts through MyUSAO.
- Students are allowed five official transcripts at no charge. There will be a $2.00 charge for each additional transcript.
To request an official transcript, please complete one of the following:
- Complete an Official Transcript Request with an electronic signature through the Note: There is a $2.50 charge for the electronic signature request.
- Complete an Official Transcript Request Form, sign, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I update my contact information?
How can I volunteer as a USAO alumnus/alumna?
365体育投注平台There are many opportunities to give back to your alma mater, from referring to a prospective student for admission, to hosting an intern, to getting involved with the Alumni Association’s Board of Directors.
To learn more contact email@example.com
Can I buy USAO merchandise?
If you have further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org